Events and Meet Ups
As a chapter, we strive to create and foster a community of practice in the Bay Area. Members and guests alike can be inspired by local conscious leaders and can learn how to practically apply the tenets of Conscious Capitalism to their own businesses.
We host a series of Events and Meetups throughout the year.
Please mark your calendars and register to join us at our next event.
We look forward to connecting soon!
- This event has passed.
Sonoma State Business| Finance | Law Career Community Networking [north bay event]
October 16, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$35
Join CCBA Founder, Anna McGrath, North Bay Chair, Brandon Trammell and others for this collaborative event designed to provide students with an opportunity to learn how to network, while networking and making strong connections with potential employers, mentors, or leaders that can help them guide and shape their future career.
We are proud to support SSU students, alumni, potential employers, and community partners in creating cross-connections and new relationship.
This special evening will highlight Conscious Capitalism’s joint priorities with the SSU Career Community “Doing Business While Doing Good”.
Event Details: October 16th, 2018 | 5:30-7pm | Overlook Restaurant, Student Center
(Proceeds for this event will be donated to the SSU Career Center at Sonoma Statue University to support the ongoing development of their career networking communities)
The following panel will be presenting in a Q&A hosted by Audra Grady,Career Services Coordinator and CCBA North Bay Leadership Team Member
- Patrice Williams, Class of 2003, Founder and CEO, BrandGOV, and 2020 Candidate Solano County Supervisor
- Amy Kauffman, Founder and CEO, Givily.com, Author, Speaker
- Brandon Trammell, Founder of Purpose Financial & Insurance Services, Conscious Capitalism Bay Area Board of Directors
- Joseph Huang, Classes of 2004 and 2018, VP Regional Business Development Officer, Exchange Bank, Current SSU Alumni Association President
- Anna McGrath, Partner, Culture and Transformation, Godfrey Dadich Partners
- Joe Stanridge, Professor, School of Business and Economics, Sonoma State University
Light refreshments served.
Students encouraged to attend! Dress to impress and learn to network like the best of them.